Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happenings

It has been brought to my attention that I have been neglecting the blog. So I figured I better bring everyone up to speed with what we have been doing the past month and a half. - Well not a whole lot!!!!!!

When we got home from Arizona, it was pretty obvious Ava was ready for potty training. So we have been working on that. Some days are great, some days not so much, but I am pretty confident that it will be done soon- or at least soon enough!!

We have also been spending lots of time with our play group. This is a blessing for both the kids and the moms!! This winter has seemed so much shorter and less depressing than usual, I know part of it has to do with having friends to see on a regular basis!!! Thank goodness for them!!! Ava LOVES her friends and talks about them all the time-pretty sure I am going to have a social butterfly on my hands!!

Our weather has been beautiful (considering), and we have been taking full advantage of the warm(er) sunny days. Ava loves to play outside in the snow, and it seems to wear her out!!

As far as Ronnie and I, we have also been keeping ourselves busy. Ronnie of course with work, but he has also taken some time this winter to go ice fishing and has done pretty well. I have taken on more responsibility with Habitat for Humanity as the co-chair for the Family Selection Committee. I am really excited that I am trusted with such a huge job for the organization and also excited to see how we can improve what we have been doing. Ronnie and I are both looking forward to warmer weather so we can get the 4-wheelers back out and have some FUN!!

Well there you have it, I also realized I have hardly taken any pictures this past month, so here are a few of the ones I did take.



You may have heard of sand castles-well Ava was working on snow castles!!



One of Ava's favorite friends, had a Fancy Nancy themed B-Day party. It was so cute and so much fun. We were told to come dressed our fanciest!!! I had lots of fun getting Ava all fancy for her party!!

Bella & Ava enjoying some of the pinata treats

I even got a little fancy!!



1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I'm so glad to see some updates on your blog! It was great to see you on Friday evening - I hope I can make it to the book club, it'd be so much fun! :) Take Care!