We have had the most amazing spring this year!! Our temps have been waaaay above average and we are loving it!!
This is just Ava in her St Patty's shirt,
I love this pic, she looks like such a big girl
Ava and her friends at the park!! This is our favorite park and
we were so happy to go back after a long (well not too long) winter
How cute are Ava and Bella on the tire swing!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You got the CUTEST pictures at the park!!! I NEED them!! I also love the winter games trophy in the background of the first one!! I'm sooo excited for this summer!! Andrea
1 comment:
You got the CUTEST pictures at the park!!! I NEED them!! I also love the winter games trophy in the background of the first one!! I'm sooo excited for this summer!!
Andrea
Post a Comment