I realize I have not be very good at keeping the blog up to date these past couple months- I have no good
explanation for it either!! We have just been too busy enjoying our beautiful weather and I just couldn't sit down at the computer. So I figured I should post a few pics from May so everyone can see what Ava has been up to
There was a small circus in town one night, we went with Ava's BFF Bella

Bella's dad got both the girls those super cool light up toys
they always sucker parents into buying!!

On Mother's Day



Ava's super silly outfit for her last day of class!

Pretty sure the highlight of her year,
meeting Elmo at the Fishing Opener BBQ

My mom and I took Ava out for a quick boat ride, she loved it
1 comment:
Love the new pics! Looks like you all have been having a fun May!!
Post a Comment