Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quick baby update

Well I promised to update occasionally on the babe, so here it is. So far everything seems to be going great, the baby moves a lot, which is so fun. Ava was pretty quiet while I was pregnant with her, so this time it is much more exciting!!
Still no news on pink or blue yet!! My Dr said she can only order me another ultrasound for medical reasons, so I am not sure if we will get one or not. At my last appt I was measuring a week big, so she said if I continue to measure big that could be a reason to get another one-so we will keep our fingers crossed!!
Besides that I am juts thankful for a healthy and relatively uneventful pregnancy and hope it continues.
Here is a belly picture, I am 24 weeks and looking quite large-yikes!! Lets hope this slows down a bit!!

**Please do not look closely at my face, it isn't looking so great here-eek!!!

No comments: