How adorable! I love the head band! I can't wait until Hailey and Ava can get togther and have fashion shows! :)
I too love the head band, she looks so cute! Just wait, this kind of independence gets worse!XXOO,Lynn
Wow! She is pretty fashion forward. T loves to put pants on over pants. Crazy pair they are! Sure wish you lived closer...can you imagine these 2 together in junior high...wait, they would be us!
The pants over the jammies is sooo cute, she sure has a mind of her own!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How adorable! I love the head band! I can't wait until Hailey and Ava can get togther and have fashion shows! :)
I too love the head band, she looks so cute! Just wait, this kind of independence gets worse!
XXOO,
Lynn
Wow! She is pretty fashion forward. T loves to put pants on over pants. Crazy pair they are! Sure wish you lived closer...can you imagine these 2 together in junior high...wait, they would be us!
The pants over the jammies is sooo cute, she sure has a mind of her own!!
Post a Comment