Thursday, February 26, 2009

What to do in MN during the winter months

Well unfortunately I didn't get around to taking this picture before it started raining, but the people across the street from us built a HUGE snow fort. It had an actual doorway and was just about as tall as the house. They even had a bonfire in it one night!! These pics were taken a couple hours before the rain totally ruined it, which was pretty sad, because it was a cool fort!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? I don't suppose you and Ava are walking to the store much these days, right? That is one huge fort! Do you and Ava build snowmen?
XXOO,
Lynn

Jac said...

I really think you should have taken a jaunt over there and asked to see the inside.

Andrea Sorenson said...

HAHA!! I finally get to see the fort, that is great!!