Happy Anniversary to us!! It's hard to
believe it has been 4 years since that day!! Although it rained and had to get moved inside, it was
absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day!! We had tons of family and great friends there, by far the second best day of my life (obviously the birth of Ava is the 1st!!)
Here are some pics, as most of you know I am still
obsessed with our wedding pics, our photographers are the best!!!!
Enjoy!
It's looking a little cloudy and overcast!!
3 comments:
Congrats! I love looking at wedding pictures - thanks for posting! :) Have a great day!
Happy Anniversary! That last picture is so cute, remember how frigid it was for that pic??? Good times! It was beautiful wedding!
A belated Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride, Brookie! Most brides would have been in tears over the weather thing but you pretty much took it all in stride - you just wanted to marry your Prince!
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment