We have been trying to keep ourselves busy this month, and trying to stay positive about our ever changing weather!!!
Ava has had a few play dates with friends which are always fun. We have also took a weekend trip to Minneapolis to see my sister Nicole swim in a regional meet and to do some shopping of course!!!
Ava keeps us laughing all the time. She learns something new everyday and I just love to sit back and watch her figure things out, it has to be one of my favorites things right now. She is also turning into quite the girly-girl!! She loves her clothes, shoes, jewelry, babies and everything else that would be considered girly!! I, or course, LOVE IT!!
We are just counting down the days until our next AZ trip, I can't wait to get to the nice weather and spend a lot of time playing with Ava outside!!
Here are a couple of pics from the past month...
Waiting in the pool area for Nicole to swim, it was sooo humid in there,
I thought I would pass out!! Ava was a great sport all weekend,
running all over the place, in & out of the car, she took it all in stride!!!








2 comments:
Yaya,
I just cant even wait for you to come visit me. I am counting down the days and every a.m. my mommy tells me that you are coming and I am so excited. We can play everyday and get into lots of mischief. Maybe my mommy will even give you a lollipop or something too!
Love,
Tatum
These pictures are just adorable! She always looks like such a calm little girl but I'm sure you can tell us stories otherwise! Sounds like you have a touch of 'cabin fever' - if it's sunshine you're craving, come on down - and bring your sunscreen! Can't wait to see both of you!!
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment