Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Fun

The first few weeks of August are always full of fun around here. We have Tall Timber Days, which I was asked what that was and I really don't have an answer except that it is a weekend festival with food and arts & crafts and always ends with a parade. We have taken Ava every year and this year she was actually able to collect the candy and eat it, so that was exciting for her!!!

We also just had our county fair!! Always lots of fun!!



Ronnie & Ava the first of many times going down the slide






She really loved the monkey on the Merry-Go-Round, she kept saying it was her favorite ride


Last year Ronnie entered his potatoes, he got one blue ribbon and one red ribbon, this year...

one blue....

2 blue!!!! Yeah!!! He won a whole $10.00 for his hard work!! haha


Ava and her friend Mason





She was not a fan of the roller coaster at all, poor thing, I felt bad

This was before she knew what was coming

yummmm, lemonade at the fair is the BEST

At the Parade, the Shriners are so loud when they go by on their motorcycles!!



1 comment:

April Klatt said...

Cute pics! I love Ava's pigtails!! Her hair has gotten so long!!