Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ava's gonna be a

BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy to finally announce we are expecting our second baby!!! I am actually 17 weeks and so far everything looks wonderful with this little one (sigh of relief). Baby should be making his/her appearance around Feb 2nd-another winter baby!!!

Much to many peoples dismay we did not find out the sex when I was pregnant with Ava, this time we are planning on finding out, and I am sooo excited to know ahead of time this time around. I think it will make the whole experience a little different. I am scheduled for an ultrasound Sept 2nd, so hopefully baby will cooperate and we will know next week if I need to start shopping for blue clothes or if I need to start dragging out Ava's old stuff!!!

I promise to keep everyone posted on how things are going and for sure when we find out the sex.

3 comments:

April Klatt said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear the news next week!! And we can't wait to see your belly in October!!:)

Team Tuttle said...

Seriously excited for you guys! I can't wait to see baby #2! :) Congrats again! :)

Jac said...

Congrats! So excited!