Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Big Girl

Well it is official, my little peanut isn't a baby anymore. Ava moved out of her crib and into a Big Girl bed last week!! I have to say I never thought I would be one of those moms who gets sad when their babies start growing up, but I gotta admit it was a little sad to see her room without the crib and rocking chair. All I kept thinking was "thank goodness I have another baby on the way, or I would be really sad"!!!
Ava was so excited about her bed and having a big girl room!! I was pretty excited to get some new stuff on the walls and rearrange in there too (I was sick of looking at all the same stuff for almost 3 years!!) Once we got the bed set up Ava kept telling me and Ronnie her new bed was so awesome!! It was so cute, she is still saying that a week later!! She has done really well adjusting, much better than I was expecting, so that was a relief!!
Here are just a couple pics, we are in the process of getting new bedding and decor, so those pics will have to come later, for now it is just a bed!!


Helping Daddy put the frame together
All tucked in and ready for bed



No comments: