Ava and I also took a trip down to the cities to watch Nicole swim in the state swim meet. It was a quick trip, but it's always nice to get out of town for a little bit.
We also took a day trip to Duluth to see Sakura and Eli and go to the Aquarium. I knew if we didn't make it in Nov, there was no way I was going to get there in the next 2 months. So I am glad we got to go, it has been a long time since we have visited our good friends.
November started out really warm and with no snow-but that didn't last-surprise surprise!!
Trying to get a fall picture, I never seem to have any of these.
I also thought I would try to get Lola in on some of the pics-here is the best one
How quickly the weather changes up here!!
Our first big snow of the year. Ronnie and Ava had to go
out early in the morning to buy a couple of sleds

No comments:
Post a Comment