Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birthday Festivities

Ava had a wonderful couple of days of b-day celebrations this year. We had cake & ice cream the night before her b-day with her cousins and her very best friend, I wanted to keep it low key this year, I was not up for planning and hosting a large number of people, maybe next year!!

Ava's actual b-day was a great day. We went to the library like we always do for story time. When Ronnie got home we had an ultrasound appt and found out Ava was going to have a baby SISTER!!! So that was fun news to get. Then the 3 of us went to see the Disney movie Tangled. It was Ava's first movie in the theater and she LOVED it. She is very into the Disney princesses right now, so this was right up her alley. I have to admit Ronnie & I loved it too-very cute movie, I can't wait to get it on DVD!!! After the movie we went to Chinese for dinner-one of Ava's favorites. Then it was back home for MORE presents!!!

She got one more b-day celebration when Ronnie's parents got home from their vacation, so yet another day of presents-lucky girl!!


As usual Auntie Snick & Uncle Foobie went overboard!!
But what an awesome Princess bike!!!
Ava has been practicing riding it up & down the hall-
we can't wait for summer so we can really try it out


Very cool dollhouse from Grandpa & Grandma Debbie



How cool is her cake hat!! It even has 3 candles in it

With my big 3 year-old
Time sure flies
Daddy and his girl

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

So hard to believe that she's already 3 and going to be a big sister! YIKES!