I hadn't even met this sweet little face, but now I can't imagine my life without it.
She is such a sweet & happy baby, I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. She rarely fusses and when she does it doesn't last long at all. We have been seeing some of her adorable dimples the past few days with REAL smiles, always one of my favorite baby milestones. I could go on & on about how in love I am with this little soul, but I am typing with one hand (holding her in the other!!) so it would take me forever, so I just want to say Happy 1 month b-day my sweet little love.

1 comment:
As I have already told you - we need a pause button! She cannot already be 1 month old NOR can she already not look like an infant! Ahhhh, it goes tooo fast!
So glad everyone is doing well - she is such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment