Sunday, February 19, 2012

AZ Trip

Well I finally sucked it up and made the 3+ hour plane ride with 2 kids by myself and took the kiddos to visit everyone in AZ.
I won't bore you all with all the drama that occured getting there and then again while we were there, so we will just focus on the fun we had instead!!!
It's no secret that I have been friends with Jaclyn since forever and I love that we both have 2 girls and that they are close in age. I can imagine these girls being life-long friends even though they live far away from each other just like me and Jac
Our 4 silly girls-I love this picture

Out to dinner with Uncle Foobie & Auntie Snick- I love the cheesy smiles
Shamrock Farms with Grandpa
ahhhh-the craziness!!! We really should have taken this pic at the beginning of the night, but we never think about that, so here they all are after a very crazy evening!! So cute

The Childrens Museum!!!





Good 'ol Auntie Paige-she is always a huge help!!
Harper has had enough of the zoo, she fell asleep like this

the weather was the best!!!

No comments: