Saturday, February 18, 2012

This girl is ONE

This year has literally flown by, no joke. I rock Harper every night before she goes to sleep and I think to myself how can she already be a week old, 3 months, 6 months, and so on. Seriously every night. I cannot even believe it has been a year since I first met and fell completely in love with this girl. I tried so hard to hold on to her baby phase, but of course I couldn't. So here I am, in complete disbelief that she is one, and my baby is not so much a baby anymore.

I wish I could somehow express how I feel about this baby girl Harper, but there are no words to describe the love I feel for this girl. She is a complete joy to be around and has made me smile and laugh everyday, no matter what is going on. I feel so lucky to be her mom and can't wait to see what her future holds.

See what I mean-pure joy
zebra cake





No comments: