Friday, November 14, 2008

Not much going on

Sorry for the lack of updates, but things have been pretty quiet here, I think of it as the calm before the storm!! December is going to be CRAZY, with my sister's b-day on the 7th, Ava's on the 13th, mine on the 17th, my grandma's on the 23rd, and Christmas. Plus I have to find time to do Christmas/b-day shopping, holiday/b-day pictures, and everything else that goes along with the holidays!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I do love the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!!!

Ava has been her crazy self, she is walking more and more, but she still crawls most of the time, but it could all change any day now, I am just waiting!!

Our weather has starting getting COLD, we have had a little snow, but nothing too bad yet, I am just waiting for that as well!!

Ronnie has been keeping himself busy in the garage building things!!


How cute is her hat??!!! She thinks it is so funny,
whenever we put it on she just cracks up!!


She was walking towards me in the one!!


This is Ava's Fort!! She loves it and
she really loves it when you get in it with her!!


In her fort with her FAVORITE chicken!




Lola, Ava and Ronnie, my favorites!!
Do you think Ronnie needs a haircut???
I think he does it just to bug me...and it is working!!!!
I told him all I want for my b-day is for him to cut his hair!!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that Ronnie definetley needs a hair cut. I think that it is funny to ask for that for your birtday, but yes Troy gets straggly just to annoy me too. Must be a man thing!!!!
Why do you have to go xmas/bday shopping, Ava seems to be just as happy with a cardboard box!!! I wish my kids were that easy! She is adorable and I can't believe all the hair!

Jac said...

The hair really is a bit long but he is still adorable as always! Is Miss Ava walking now? looks like it from the pics

Anonymous said...

I kind of like Ronnie's curls! That's probably not much of a compliment since I'm 61 years old!
Your "favorites" are darling!
XXOO,
Lynn