Here is Ava at her finest!! She could be one of the messiest eaters ever!! I know Jaclyn thinks Tatum is a mess, but I really think Ava could give her a run for her money!! Lets just hope they both grow out of this before they start going on dates!!!
This pics really don't do her justice, you can't see the food in her ears, crusted in her hair and of course all over the floor!!



This is one of my new favorites!!
5 comments:
I bet Lola loves having Ava around:-). I just love seeing little ones eat but they do outgrow it, just doesn't seem to be soon enough. Then one night they change and in the morning and from then on they will freak when they get dirty. That is how it happened with Halyn anyway!!!
Good thing you have a dog! Yes, they better grow out of it before they start dating. Can you imagine?
she's still the cutest baby EVER!!!!
Why are you and Jaclyn surprised that your daughters are Pig Pens? I remember some pretty yukky messes in Jac's room when you were teenagers! Ava is so darn cute, I love the candid photos!
XXOO,
Lynn
The bib makes the picture!! :) Is this what I have to look forward to with Hailey?! :)
Post a Comment