Ava's first Halloween went great!! She looked cute as can be in her polar bear costume that my mom made, I added a little something extra to the costume, just to set it apart from any other polar bears we may have encountered!! You will see in the pics below!!
In her Halloween shirt from her friend Hailey,
she was feeling very festive!


Grandma passes out the best treats!!

Me and my polar bear

The dead seal-yes that was my contribution!!!
I think it adds a little something, don't you!!

Ava liked the dead seal too!!!

Checking out her pumpkin for treats!
2 comments:
That's the cutest little polar bear EVER! But - a dead seal? Your sense of humor hasn't changed!
Ava is so adorable, I love seeing pictures of her!
XXOO,
Lynn
Love your added touch to the cute costume!! I bet you did not run into any other polar bears with a dead seal! It must be soooo nice to have your crafty mother nearby!!
Post a Comment