Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just call me Martha!!

I have been keeping myself busy with Christmas crafts and baking!!

Me and my mom signed up for a cookie baking class. It was held in the Middle School Home Ec room, we left with 10 dozen cookies!!!!
Here I am rolling away, my mom found it funny
because I HATE getting sticky stuff on my hands!
mixing mixing
So I have always have the dilemma of having too many Christmas cards and not having a good way to display them, so this year I took matters into my own hands and made a very cute Christmas card holder-well at least I think it is very cute!!
Do you notice Ava's hand print that I made to look like Santa-
yes that's right, just call me Martha!!








2 comments:

Jac said...

VERY cute card holders Brooke. I am so impressed!

Anonymous said...

I love it...I think you should make one for ME :)


Love,
M (little Nanie)