Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Snow Baby!

Ava loves the snow!!! At least one of us does!!

This was after Lola knocked her over!!
It was pretty funny actually, she just laid there-
didn't cry or even attempt to get up (poor baby)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd post these pictures. She's so funny...looks like she wants to make a snow angel.

Love. Little Nanie

Anonymous said...

Um, can she even stand up in that snow suit?? I love your hat too, Ava! These pics are priceless! Looks like you finally got your snow, lots of it! Do you all go sledding?
XXOO,
Lynn

Jac said...

One word for you. Burrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

I love these snow pics!! Hailey loves her snowman book! She will be ready to make her first snowman with Ava!! :)

Happy first birthday Ava!! Ava has a surprise on the way! It should be at your house any day now!