is FUN!! Well my little peanut baby is officially a One-Year-Old. I seriously can't
believe how fast the last year has gone, everyone tells you how fast it goes, and boy are they right. It feels like just yesterday she was a tiny little thing who couldn't even roll over and now she is a big girl walking and running all over the place and full of the best personality a mom could wish for!! This has been the most fun year ever and I know they are just going to get better and better.
To celebrate this major event Ava had her family over for a little party. It went so great, Ava was
happy the whole time and it seems like everyone had fun. It was a wonderful way to spend her 1st b-day.
This girl is ready to PAR-TAY!

Me and my Birthday Girl

Her super cute #1 pinata and the cake and cupcakes

The tree again, I think this is such a cute pic

Her highchair decorations!!
THE PRESENTSHere are Ava's presents before she opened them,
she got sooo much stuff, and there is more on the way!!

Thinking her chair and new babies are pretty darn cool

new
jammies
awwww
Lets see how many Cabbage Patch dolls can fit on the chair
THE CAKEAva's cute little cake that I made just for her

Happy Birthday to You...

Eating her cake, not getting nearly as messy as we had prepared for. Really, she is the messiest eater, but she stayed relatively clean while she ate her cake, maybe now that she is one she is going to be a cleaner eater-
haha
I don't think I need this plate anymore!!
3 comments:
Wish we could have been there to celebrate! We will partay when you guy are here. Hope you got our message and b-day song. :)
well tell Ava happy birthday for me!! wow I didn't realise she was already one!
Happy 1st Birthday Ava! Oh Brooke, she is just SO adorable! I love ALL the photos! The snow suit ones are hilarious, can she even stand up in that thing? You need to move back here immediately!
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment