Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are you kidding me

Have you ever seen a cuter girl??

Ava insisted on having 2 of her babies join her for a snack today. I put them on the table next to her, but apparently that wasn't good enough, when I turned around she had them both sitting on her tray. As if that wasn't cute enough, she would periodically "feed" them some of her cookie. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen, it melted my heart.
Ava you are the most loving baby girl and I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

April Klatt said...

Awe! How cute! How nice of Ava to invite her friends to have a snack with her!

Jac said...

That is a great picture of her!

Anonymous said...

You'll remember that moment forever, and you'll add many, many more. I don't know which is more precious - Ava and her babies, or your overwhelming Mommy love for her! Darling photo!
XXOO,
Lynn