We have established pretty early on Ava is a fan of shoes, not sure where she gets it!! Everyday she picks out what pair of shoes I am going to wear, and for the most part I wear the ones she picks, even if they don't match what I am wearing!! She also likes to pick out her own shoes, these are so cute I had to try to get a couple pics of them, she makes it hard, but you get the idea!
This one really isn't of the shoes,
I just happened to look over and caught her up on the couch reading a book,
it was too cute not to snap a picture!

"What mom, you want me to stand still??"

"Hey mom, why are you crouched down like this??"

2 comments:
How cute! The love the one of Ava crouching down! :)
Those are some cute shoes! Too cute that she is crouching down!
Post a Comment