Thursday, January 13, 2011

Future Olympian??

Apparently in MN it is normal to learn how to ice skate when you turn 3. So Ronnie took Ava to get her first pair of skates and off they went to the rink. They have gone maybe 4-5 times and according to Ronnie she does pretty good. When I went to watch last time I was very impressed!! Although I have nothing to base my opinion on, I thought she was pretty darn good!!! It kinda makes me want to learn too-it looked pretty fun. We are lucky enough to have a rink a block away from the house, so it is pretty convenient for them to go up there for a little while.

*If I ever figure out how to upload videos I will post the video of her skating- it is soooo cute

First time on skates


An old pro now,
she scoots around the rink with her chair pretty good!!
I wonder if I would look dumb learning to skate with a chair too??!!


1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Brooke - you've been in Minnesota long enough now, you must learn how to skate! Chair or no chair - it's hours of fun! Especially since Ava's doing it now! :)