We finally got the essential stuff ready a couple weeks ago, I was starting to feel like a real loser having nothing ready at all!! The crib is set up, the car seat is ready to go and I have been washing all of Ava's old baby things. I think we are ready to welcome this little girl anytime!!
I am due on Feb 2nd, but my Dr is going to induce me a week early-YEAH!!! So as long as they have room for us, it looks like Jan 26th will be the big day-if not sooner. I am so excited and extremely nervous at the same time. Not sure how I am going to handle a new baby and a 3 year old at the same time, but I guess we will figure it out.
I will keep everyone posted as things get closer and of course when she arrives!!!
37 week belly-
I seriously don't look this big in person,
I must be standing at an odd angle-right?

2 comments:
Oh My LORD! You have a serious belly on you girl! I cannot wait to meet the new little one - even though I was CERTAIN you were having a boy, another little girl is going to be just as sweet! :) Good Luck! :)
Looks like you're ready!!! I cannot believe how much Ava has grown...as you can tell I haven't seen her since she was like 1, since her momma never brings her on her shopping adventures!!! I will try my hardest to get up there one of these days and see you, Ava, and the baby. (Ronnie too if he's there) Good luck with everything in the next couple weeks, I can't wait to see pic's!
Post a Comment