Friday, June 10, 2011

Easter Fun

Our 2nd annual Easter egg hunt and brunch with the family was awesome!! I decided last year I wanted to host Easter and do a big egg hunt outside for Ava and her cousins. I am thinking this is going too be an annual thing, because I really love it.
I was holding my breath all of April since our spring was less then perfect, but thankfully the snow was melted and it was warm enough to have our egg hunt outside. Not to mention the swing set was newly done and made for some great new hiding spots for the Bunny!!


Showing off the bunny teeth



Ava drew this Easter egg all by herself, I didn't even give her the idea,

I loved it so much, I hated to erase it, so I had to take a picture

My flower and my bunny











No comments: