Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I look so forward to this weekend every year. My one cousin has come up 3 years in a row now, and each time she brings more and more family!! This year I had 3 cousins, their spouses and one little kiddo, plus my Nanie!! It is TOO much fun!! Since I didn't grow up close to family, we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together as kids, so I love that we are making up for it now. We aren't living super close, but close enough to see each other at least a couple times a year.
The weather this year wasn't as great as it has been in the past, but that didn't get in the way of some fun times!! The guys spent an absurd amount of money at one of the liquor stores, we ate WAY too much yummy food, and we spent an interesting day out on the lake-lets just say when it is a holiday weekend and there isn't another boat in site because of the weather, you might be a little crazy!!
Here are a few pics from the weekend-can't wait till next year!!!



Ava, Harper and Lucas-

3 of Nanies 5 great-grandchildren



awww-how cute is this picture! Harper & Eileen





It's kinda hard to see, but here is Ava with one of the fish she caught. She was so excited, this was her first time fishing and she loved it!!


Captain Ronnie


Harper looking pretty cool in her life jacket!



Nanie and baby girl :)



No comments: