Love those pics Brooke! She looks like she has so much personality in those pics. Can you guys please move back? She isnt even going to know her Aunt Jac.
So I was looking at your blog and I KNOW I sent a comment about these darling pictures but it's not there so here I am again. Brooke, she's absolutely precious! I'm sure she's pretty much going to get whatever she wants with that darling smile! Your fair looks fun - did Daddy win her a Care Bear??? XXOO, Lynn
2 comments:
Love those pics Brooke! She looks like she has so much personality in those pics. Can you guys please move back? She isnt even going to know her Aunt Jac.
So I was looking at your blog and I KNOW I sent a comment about these darling pictures but it's not there so here I am again. Brooke, she's absolutely precious! I'm sure she's pretty much going to get whatever she wants with that darling smile! Your fair looks fun - did Daddy win her a Care Bear???
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment