Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mojito Madness!!!

Last Saturday Ava had her sleep over at her Nanie's (my mom), so we could have our annual trip to the fair with Matt & Sakura!! After the fair we came back here for some mango mojito's and Guitar Hero!!! It was a pretty amusing night!!


Who put Matt in charge of mixing the drinks??!!!

Sakura with the yummy sugar we rimmed the glasses with!

The boys feeling very masculine drinking the fruity drinks!!

Cheers to good times with good friends!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you can still party! I'm sure Nanie had a great time with Ava too.
XXOO,
Lynn

Jac said...

Really, you left her overnight? We have only done that once. Ummm, I think we need to give it another shot. Can we come to annual fair night and mojitos next year?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! A night alone---Is baby #2 on it's way???

Anonymous said...

I know Ava LOVED staying with her Nanie :) We had SO much funny doing crafts and dancing!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I would have appreciated some pictures of you guys playing guitar hero.