10 years ago
Friday, August 15, 2008
The Last Lecture - a great book
So I don't usually strongly recommend books or really anything to people so when I do, you know I am impressed! While my favorite books usually include Harry Potter and James Pattrerson, I have never been one to read something like this, but after seeing the Dateline special on the author, I knew I had to read it, I am talking about the book The Last Lecture, it is such a great book and so inspiring. It really makes you look at how you are living your life and how thankful we should be. Since I had Ava I have realized just how lucky I am, so I think that is why this book really impressed me. So please if you are looking for a quick read, pick this one up. And if you happen to have already read it, let me know what you thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree whole-heartedly!!! It was amazing!!!
Post a Comment