Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My live in nanny!!

Don't I wish!!! Nicole stayed with us for a couple days while my mom was out of town. Ava had lots of fun with her aunt, and it was nice for me to have an extra person around to entertain Ava while I got some stuff done. Too bad she isn't here more often!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Grandma can go out of town more often! I haven't seen Nicole in years, she's all grown up! Ava is a lucky little girl to have a loving family and a fun Auntie around! Love the flowered jammies!
XXOO,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe we can work something out. Nicole can stay with you 3 times a week :)

Jac said...

Awe! She is too cute. Tatum said she wants some butterfly jammies too. Where did you get them? Caters? They have the best jammies!