Sunday, September 21, 2008

And the cutest girl is...

AVA, of course!!!! Here are some of Ava's 9 month pictures I had taken the other day (they are scanned, so they don't like great). Normally Ava doesn't like to cooperate on picture day, however she was all smiles for these!!! I couldn't love them anymore, they are by far the best pictures she has had done so far!! I always have a hard time picking out pictures to order, but this time is going to be REALLY hard!!! Enjoy!!!

















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest! I can't wait to see her in December! Hailey cant wait either!

Anonymous said...

I love her pictures. She just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little person now! So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest!!!! Where did you get them taken?

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics Brooke! They turned out great! I can't believe how big she is getting! 9 months! holy crap!

Jac said...

Addorable pics!! She is such a cutie. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely darling! When in doubt, buy ALL the photos! And it's perfectly okay to carry them around with you - that's what Mommys and Grandmas do!
XXOO,
Lynn