Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ava's First Road Trip

Since we had no plans for the Labor Day weekend, we decided to pack up the new Toyota and make the trek down to Nebraska to visit family. Ava was better then I could have imagined on the 9 hour trip, and I think she did even better on the way home, we are sooo lucky!! We did ALOT of eating, typical for a trip to NE, Ava has never been to so many eating establishments in her life!!, saw some of my family and Ronnie's cousins in Lincoln, and Ava got to watch her first Husker game which they WON!!!! I wasn't the best at taking pics while we were there, but I did get a few. We had tons of fun and can't wait to see everyone again soon.


Me and Nanie at one of the many restaurants we went to!!
Me and Jennifer

Ava hanging out with her Great-Grandma

Ava with Aunt Lori
Feeling very tropical in her new sundress!!

Ava, tearing up Nanie's house!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure are spontaneous!! I am glad that she does so well in the car, you are very lucky. Hey, Halyn has that same pink outfit!!!

Jac said...

Looks like fun but next time how bout a road trip to AZ!!!

Anonymous said...

Nanie hasn't changed a bit! Glad you had a good time, it's always great to see family. Nine hours in the car with a 9 month old?? You're very, very brave!
XXOO,
Lynn