Can my little peanut baby really be 9 months old already??? Where does the time go? If the next 3 months go as fast as the last, that means, first it will be winter (yuck) and second and more importantly Ava will be 1!!!! Ava is such a fun little girl, she has such a great personality and is so goofy, I just love seeing what she is going to do everyday!! She has been crawling for a few months now, and she is working on the whole walking thing, I think she will be an early walker for sure, I am a little worried about what my days will be like once she does start to walk!!!
As cute as ever!!

Yes she is standing up on her rocking chair,
she is an accident waiting to happen (she gets that from her dad!!)

How cute are her pants??!!!


I don't know who she was waiting for at the door?

4 comments:
Ava IS the cutest baby ever!
I think she's looking for her Nanie to drive up.
Love,
Little Nanie
She's so adorable, still has that beautiful smile! Love her little brown pants outfit! It'll be a whole new world when she starts walking - let the fun begin!
XXOO,
Lynn
She really is the cutest! We miss you guys!
I love the Capri's! Your dad has really good taste in clothes! She is adorable.
Post a Comment