Wednesday, January 14, 2009

100 degrees...

Yup, that is the difference in temperatures from Phx yesterday to MN when we got in, not exactly what you want to come home too!!!!! Here is the temp outside my front door this morning at 9 am-yikes!!!!! Get me back to AZ!



Alright, now that we got that out of the way-We had a great time in AZ, although it was entirely too short of a trip. Ava had so much fun visiting everyone, and we LOVED the perfect weather. Every time I come out there, I realize how much I miss my friends and family. I decided I need to come out much more often, so I already have my next trip in the works!!! For everyone we saw, we had so much fun, and for those of you we missed this trip, hopefully we can get together next time!!!

Ava out and about enjoying the weather

At the park by my dad's house, she had so much fun playing in the sand,
and of course eating a little bit too!!









She really liked this fountain!!

Hanging out at Grandpa's
Debbie had a whole tub of toys that were Kelly's.
They were a lifesaver, and of course Ava loved playing with new stuff!!

Wearing grandpa's golf hat

Ava didn't get the orange stripe memo!!!

Building something with Grandpa



Spending time with friends!

Ava was trying to convince her Auntie Snick to let her play in the water,
I think if I wasn't there, Nicole probably would have let her!!!

Ava with 2 of her favorite people!! We always have so much fun with Foo and Nicole, we miss them lots and wish we could see them more (hint hint Nicole)!!!!

Kylie was sure Ava was taken with her beauty,
thats why she couldn't look away!!
Our bi-annual lunch with Kelly at Costa Vida!

April and Hailey and Me and Ava, how cute are the girls together,
Ava was holding Hailey's hand!!

Playing with fun Auntie Paige!!

Lunch with the girls!!!



Ava's new Bestest Friend!!
For those of you who know me at all, know that I have been friends with Jaclyn for about 22 years (scary, I know). So it is only right that we both had girls, fairly close in age, and they seem to be pretty darn good friends too!! I would have to say watching the 2 of them play together was one of my favorite parts of my trip, it just makes me sad that they don't get to see each other more often. Tatum called Ava Yaya, and it was super cute, I can't wait to hear what Ava calls Tatum next time we are out there!!!
They thought this was pretty funny,
Tatum on one side of the door, Ava on the other

Alright, Tatum doesn't think it is funny anymore!!!

oh look, Ava is eating a lollipop, Auntie Jaclyn is kinda a bad influence I think!!!


Jaclyn was brave enough to have the 2 messiest eaters have dinner together!


Tatum taking Ava for a ride on her quad!!






3 comments:

Jac said...

We had so much fun with you guys here and are definitely excited that you will be making more trips to Az. Maybe one of these days T and I will venture to MN....when its warmer. We love you guys and miss you already. BTW, we definitely have 2 of the cutest girls around!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys had alot of fun on your trip! Hailey had alot of fun on our lunch and shopping outing! :) She can't wait to see you all when you come out again!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, they just couldn't be any cuter together! Ava is truly a beautiful little gir, Brooke! I'm sorry I missed seeing you! You definitely need to come to sunny AZ more often, we ALL miss you! Hey, maybe you guys could be Snowbirds! It'll be fun to see who influences who - I worried about you and Jac for years!
XXOO, Lynn