Ava was so excited to have her buddy Eli come to visit us today!! Of course Eli also had a good time with Ava's new toys. The wagon was a big hit with both of them, so we took them for "rides" up and down the hallway to keep them occupied!!!
As always it was great to catch up with our friends. After lunch Sakura and I even got to go have coffee and left the kids with the husbands!! Needless to say when we got back, all 4 were ready for a nap!!!!!
Ava and Eli going for a ride

How cute are those hats!! Sakura made them,
and I think they are the cutest things ever!!

Seriously, so cute!!

Eli is taking Ava for a wild ride!!! She must be pretty brave!!

She was having a BLAST!!
2 comments:
What darling hats, Sakura is quite talented! Looks like the wagon is a big hit, you'll love it in summer too. They're so darn cute together!
XXOO,
Lynn
I see Ava is wearing her I am one tee! How cute!!
Post a Comment