Monday, January 26, 2009

I'll Huff & Puff and Blow your house down!!

Lola has taken a liking to sticking her gigantic head in the little window of Ava's house while she is in there. The first time she did it, she really caught me off guard, but after the shock of a 112 pound dog shoving her head at you through a playhouse window wears off, it was actually pretty amusing. Tonight I was able to catch a couple pics of it while Ava and Ronnie were in the house and Lola was playing the part of the Big Bad Wolf!!!
In all seriousness though, we sure are lucky to have a puppy like Lola, she is beyond understanding with Ava and all the changes that happened in her life this past year and she is very good and as gentle as she can be with Ava. I have a feeling they are going to be great friends!!



So the pics aren't the easiest to make out, so you will just have to bear with me
Here she is with her toy
Those are her eyes glowing in the back, she would go from the side window to the back one, she likes to keep us on our toes!!

Here she has about half her body through the window!!




Ava was looking at her from outside the door while she was looking in through the window, it really was funny, I don't think the pics do it justice!!






2 comments:

Jac said...

Awww, you gotta love Lola. Remember when she attacked me and ate my earing?

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't exactly call Lola a "puppy" but these pics are darling!
XO,
Lynn