Ronnie decided he wanted to make this raspberry cheesecake he saw in a new cookbook we got. Let's just say it didn't quite turn out the way we thought it would and I don't think our oven will ever be them same!!! I think he should just stick with grilling!!!!!
Ronnie showing off his creation

The explosion in the oven

I think this speaks for itself!
5 comments:
Nummy! Hey, he gets points for trying!
Hope you guys are staying warm - love your updates!
Take Care!
Oh delicious!! Can I have that recipe!?! :)
Ronnie gets an E for Effort! Did the cook also do the cleanup? Did you guys actually eat that thing?
XO,
Lynn
I love that you had to take pictures of the cheesecake....too funnny. Miss you guys!
Hmmm, sorry I missed that. Maybe he can make us a cheesecake next time you are out..or we come there...
Post a Comment