While in AZ I decided it was time for Ava to get a little trim!! I am trying to grow her bangs out, but the back was getting a little long and honestly it looked a tad like a mullet, so I had to intervene!!
We went to a place that is just for kids, she did great, I don't think she had any idea what was going on, and then after she got little prize!!
Her new do is
sooo cute, I love!!
before the cut-notice the back is a little long

Ava
gettin' her hair did!!!

She put in a cute ribbon, and Ava actually left it in,
I was so excited, so looked super cute at the mall after we left here!

the new & improved back of Ava's hair!!!
2 comments:
That place looks sooo awesome!! Good thing you waited to go there for the haircut!!
Yeah, the back looks much better. She's adorable no matter what her hair looks like! She didn't seem to mind it a bit - you'll have to come back for her next hair cut!!
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment