Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter in AZ

We happened to be in AZ for Easter this year. It was fun because Ava was able to celebrate Easter the way I always did, hunting for eggs outside in the nice warm weather!!!
We had breakfast and then went to my dad's country club for a good old fashioned AZ egg hunt!!
Ava looked absolutely adorable in her dress and had a ball running around the golf course!


Easter Bunny, Grandpa & Ava
while we waited, Grandpa took Ava for a little spin

running around the putting green

getting a little help up the stairs

Grandma D & Ava

with Grandpa













3 comments:

April Klatt said...

I love Ava's Easter dress! So cute!!

Andrea Sorenson said...

CUTE!!! How nice to actually hunt for Easter eggs in green grass, who knew that was possible!! Love the pink dress!!

Anonymous said...

How great that your Dad got to spend Easter with his grandaughter, I'm sure he loved every minute of it! She looks so pretty in her Easter dress!
XXOO,
Lynn