Monday, April 20, 2009

Nothing but trouble!!

We were able to spend lots of time with Jaclyn and T-T (aka Tatum) while we were in town. Ava and T are best buds and have a fun time together!! They are also nothing but trouble, but hey so were me and Jac, so who is really surprised!!!


Doing a little shopping, Jaclyn says T
won't sit in a stroller, I beg to differ!!
on the seesaw-does this look safe to anyone??!!

Last time were visited Jaclyn gave Ava a sucker, this time an otter pop (totally bad influence!) also note how Ava's bib is turned around and looks like a cape!!!

dinner outside, this is before Ava
threw her plate on the ground! (sorry Jac)

swinging


Ok, so we decided to take the girls to Bounce U, it is a place full of huge inflatables. I thought Ava would love it, I was terribly mistaken!

Me and my little T

This is how Ava spent our time there, screaming and gripping onto me or Jaclyn

we were stuck in one of the bounce houses!

going down the big slide, I LOVED it!!

at lunch, always an adventure with these 2 gals!

Big hugs for her best friend!!!












2 comments:

Jac said...

We SO LOVED spending time with you guys. T and A are so adorable together and yet so scandalous at the same time. I wonder where they get that. Come back soon, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Tatum & Ava are friends but it just might be a good thing that they don't live close like you and Jac did!!! These photos are darling!
XXOO,
Lynn