Ava went to the Zoo for the first time while in AZ. Jen and her niece Abby went with us. It was a beautiful day to be outside and we had a ton of fun. Of course anything you do
with Jen Cole becomes an adventure and we had our share of funny & interesting experiences!! It started with Abby's stroller folding up while she was in it, a monkey flying directly into our faces and of course the highlight of my day, a huge black crow landing on my back while we ate lunch, and then not being able to find our cars when it was time to leave!!
Needless to say the day was filled with lots of laughter and stories!!
Going down the slide (Ava loves slides!!)

The petting zoo area, Ava loved the goats, I think she thought they were dogs!

Jen & Abby

Ava & I

at lunch-this was before the bird incident!!


Ava seeing the giraffes, she was so excited

the girls getting ready to start our adventure

Ava sporting the hat I bought her, she wore it for about
5 minutes the whole time we were there-figures!
6 comments:
Sounds like you guys had an interesting and fun day! I wish Hailey and I could have gone with you guys!
Looks like you had fun at the zoo, minus the large bird! Wish we could have come!
So much fun!!!!
I HATE BIRDS!!
You forgot the bird that flew directly at my face and my neice scarred for life... when you ask her what the monkey says, "Ahhhh!!!" is all she says now. lol I still had fun
I wish so much I could have seen your face when the bird landed on you! Jim & I took Tatum to the zoo and we lost our car too! Glad all you girls had a fun time.
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment