Ava and I made our first batch of
Christmas cookies the other day. She has really been into "helping" in the kitchen and is always pushing up a chair to pitch in every time we are cooking!! She was so cute with the cookies, her official job was sprinkles, she took it pretty seriously!!
By the way if you are wondering about her outfit-she wears that gold tutu everyday, its kinda her thing!! I am just glad I can get her into something normal when we have to leave the house!!
Sifting the flour-she was pretty good at it!


Some cookies got a little more attention then others!!


Finally getting to taste one!!
5 comments:
OMG! How cute! Looks like alot of fun!!
I need Ava T to come help her Nanie make cookies. I always enjoy Ava cooking at my house :)
Love,
Nanie
What a cutie! I love the tutu! Not only that but who doesn't appreciate the help! :)
Looks like fun! T loves to "cook" too even though "cooking" is more like sloshing whatever is in the bowl out. Maybe they can "cook" something together when you are here visiting......at your dad's house!
Tatum and I made Christmas cookies and our don't look anywhere near as beautiful as yours! I'll have to say though that T iced them all herself.
XXOO,
Lynn
Post a Comment