Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Festivities!!

Have I mentioned how much I love this time of year? Everything is so fun and festive. Lots of things to do and memories to be made!! I can't wait to start some of our own family traditions with Ava. We have been keeping busy in preparation for Christmas. Looking at lights, holiday baking, and of course birthday celebrations!!


Playing outside- she is hoping Santa brings
her a sled so Daddy can pull her around in the snow!!
All bundled up to got outside-it's about a 10 minute job!!

We went to Duluth to see some Christmas lights, and afterwards met up with the Maurers for dinner!! FUN FUN!! (by the way I am 30 in this picture-do I look any older and wiser??!!)

Family pic at Bentleyville in Duluth-you can't really tell here, but it was FREEZING, and I am not exaggerating at all, literally FREEZING!!

yup, that big pick bundle is Ava-she wasn't cold at all!!


Couldn't resist this pic-isn't she cute!!

New book from April and Hailey-she loves it!!


3 comments:

April Klatt said...

Love the new pictures! I'm glad Ava loves the book! Of course it had to be about shoes! :) That's such a cute picture of her holding it! :)

Team Tuttle said...

I've heard the lights in Duluth are amazing - we'll have to make a trip that way some day to see it! P.S. You don't look a day over 29! :)

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Brookie! She looks so darn cute in that snow gear! Also love her fancy red coat! Hope I get to see you when you come, everyone here seems to be pregnant so you'll have to put a pillow under your shirt to fit in. :)
XXOO,
Lynn