Ava is the most fun little girl to be around. The last year she has really grown into quite the little character. She absolutely loves her friends and really just about anyone she meets becomes an instant friend. She gets so excited when she knows we are going to play with her little pals and when she see them she can't wait to hold hands, hug and kiss them. She talks about her friends all the time, she really is my little social butterfly. This is a trait I hope to carries with her all her life, I think Ava will be an amazing friend, I know I would want to hang around her!!
She also has the most infectious smile and laugh! she finds joy in just about anything (that's what being a toddler is all about, right!!). She is so much fun to do things with and she is always up for anything (don't know where she gets that from!!). I love that I can count on her to be a trooper when she needs to be, but also can just lay low when we want to.
She is becoming very independent and will remind me throughout the day "I do it", her new favorite phrase. She is getting really good at getting dressed all by herself, pants and socks she does like an old pro, she still needs help with the shirt. She also started feeding Lola and thinks that is really neat.
Ava Baby, I have loved watching you these past 2 years, you have changed my life in so many ways and I can't wait to watch you grow up!!! You are such a fun, energetic kid and I wouldn't want it any other way!! Lots of love, Momma!!
Her B-day morning presents!!
Ava got to open her presents from us and from her Auntie Snick & Uncle Foobie(who are pretty notorious for spoiling her) the morning of her b-day. She hasn't had presents to open in a long time, but she figured out pretty quick that presents are really awesome!!
"WOW-that is one big lion!!"
Love the action shot of her diving on the lion!!
Checking out all the goodies that were in her new backpack!

All ready for her plane ride in a few weeks!










3 comments:
Spoiled girl! She is going to get even more presents when she is here! T cant wait to give her her present and daily says that its hers,meaning Tatum's and I have to explain that not every toy is hers. Good times. Cant wait to see you guys!
She's TWO? Where did those 2 years go? Both of her parties look so fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!
XXOO,
Lynn
Happy Birthday Ava! It looks like she had a great time celebrating! Yeah! :)
Post a Comment