Ava's most favorite thing right now is Elmo, she loves him and sings his theme song all the time, so it only made sense to have an Elmo party. Those of you how have ever seen me in action know, when I get started on something like this, I have to do it all the way!! That's part of the reason I don't do these types of things too often!!
One of the downfalls of having your b-day so close to Christmas is of course how busy everyone is and also it is cold/flu season, so a couple of Ava's good friends couldn't make it (maybe next year!!), but her 2 BEST girlfriends were there, and the 3 of them had a great time!! These 3 girls have been in classes together since they were literally a couple months old, so it is really fun to see them all grow up together!! Thanks girls for a fun PARTY!!!
Here are the invites I made, even though I am not a huge Elmo fan,
I do think these are pretty cute!!










2 comments:
How fun! Ava is such a cutie! By the way- I love the elmo cupcakes!
Wow, those cupcakes look awesome! Wish we could have come to the party!
Post a Comment