Monday, July 14, 2008

Curb Appeal

After 3 years of hating the front step to our house, we FINALLY replaced the cement steps with a beautiful deck!! Of course Ronnie did all the work himself in just a few days - I am constantly impressed by how he does things like this!! We are so happy with it and have had lots of compliments from the neighbors. Now me and Ava can sit outside on the deck and enjoy the weather!!

The finished product with our new flowers, so pretty!!
Another view
We always wondered if that step
was solid concrete...turns out it was!!!!


the before shot-so ugly!!






6 comments:

Jac said...

The house looks fantastic! Way to go Ron!
ps can you take of the word verification thingy? :):)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Love the atep and od\f course always love the Ava pics.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I can't type either lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice work Ronnie! In my next life I'm going to marry a handyman.
Your house looks so nice, love the flowers too!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

House looks great! I can't believe it's already finished. I saw you on the 4th and Ronnie was just beginning to unload the truck from your big Home Depot run. Way to go Ronnie!!! Isn't it great to be married to such wonderful handymen?

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,

Next time I am walking in your neighborhood I will have to stop over and see you. I miss you.

Love,
Your Friend Sue H.