Monday, July 14, 2008

The Munchkins!!

As some of you may or may not know Grand Rapids was the birthplace of Judy Garland (Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz). Every year there is a HUGE Judy festival, people literally travel from all over for this weekend, I personally don't understand it, but I guess I am not a huge Judy fan!! Anyways, I thought I would take the opportunity to get Ava's picture taken with 2 of the actual munchkins from the movie that came here for the Festival!! It was cold and rainy, but not many kids can say they have their picture taken with the munchkins, so it was totally worth it!!!


She was one of the Sleepyhead Munchkins
He was one of the Lollypop Kids



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still surprised that you went to Judy Garland days. I guess that you are truly becoming a Grand Rapids Local!!!

Anonymous said...

Grand Rapids Local?? HEY!!!!! Not only do we have Judy Garland but we also have a "MUST SEE" mall. It's HUGE!!