Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just being Ava!

Here are a few pics of the peanut being silly as usual! She is growing up so fast, she is crawling now and has her first teeth coming in!! I am going to miss that gummy smile :)


Just hanging out on the couch
Stuck in the pillows!

How cute are her yellow crocs-seriously




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ava! I'm Lynn, I've known your Mommy for a very long time, she's always been very special to me. You are absolutely darling! You're one lucky little girl because you have a Mommy and Daddy and family and friends who love you so much! I wish I could see you in person more but at least I can now see you on your blog. I LOVE your smile!
XXOO,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Wow Ava you must have very attractive grandparents you are sooooo cute. Keep up the good work with the blog. Must also be very smart

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow croc's. Ava I know that you are always going to be very well dressed!! I had a lot of fun seeing you a couple of weeks ago. Love your blog idea!!Keep it up in your "spare" time.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog - keep up the good work and will visit often :)

Jac said...

LOVE the crocs. T has orange ones. They need a photo in their bright colored crocs together. Maybe you should move back.